a little learning is a dangerous thing ...

Monday, June 2, 2008

Back in the C.A.N.A.D.A.

Ah!

That is how I can describe my reaction to being back in the ol' S-burg after nine months. Well, five, if you count coming home for Christmas for two weeks. As I expected, nothing has changed, though I do have a new apartment that I'm pumped about (which I saw on Saturday) and my family has ripped our basement apart in a serious renovation-y burst of inspiration. So, I guess change is afoot in our lives at the moment, though it mostly consists of tearing down drywall and adjusting to our ever-revolving lineup of Fords.

In other, much-delayed news, I am proud to present the second of a pair of travel videos that began with the freespirited "Clubbin' Through Europe" feature and continues to a more sombre piece: without further (or any) ado, here's my Windows MovieMaker masterpiece, "9 Countries, 21 Days: A Short Film".*




*Dedicated to my three travel mates, Jean, Johanna, and Francesca :).

No comments: